Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Garden

Just a quick funny story for the morning-
Yesterday Possum came to me and asked if we could go to the garden and pick some "vebegables" to eat. He got to work in Poppy and Marshie's garden with them one day and so now he knows all about gardens. On that occasion he told Marshie that they needed to plant some pancakes in the garden. Anyways, the conversation went like this:

M: What kind of vegetables do you want?
P: We need some vebegables for you to cook for supper.
M: Okay. What kind?
P: Some macaroni and cheese vebegables. That would be very good. We can pick them and you can cook them. Okay?

I was retelling the story to Cricket. She asked me what kind of strange food pyramid I was teaching my children. I'm not sure. I know he didn't learn that on Elmo though!

By the way, we did eat macaroni and cheese vebegables last night!

0 comments: