Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sick Squirrel



We can't catch a break around here. Last night Squirrel started complaining that her ear hurt. By bedtime she was screaming and wouldn't quit! We put numbing drops in her ear and gave her some Tylenol. It didn't help. First thing this morning I called our pediatrician who said bring her right in. Squirrel's left ear drum had ruptured and her right one could anytime. Man! I guess our little girl was hurting last night. We got plenty of medicine and came home to rest. But that isn't the end of the story. One of her medicines must not agree with her stomach and she got sick (if you know what I mean). Poor little thing. She is just miserable. Thankfully her Daddy hadn't left yet and was able to cheer her up while I cleaned everything up. Now as you can see in the picture, she is resting in her Daddy's recliner.
I took the picture of Possum because I thought it was sweet. I told him he could take his nap by the fire today. Doesn't he look cozy?

2 comments:

Nai Nai said...

Poor little babies!
It sure is a long way till spring, maybe one day soon all will be better. Mom better double up on something so you can take care of everyone. Love and miss yall!

Netta said...

oooo Ear aches are horrible! We will pray this storm passes quickly.