Friday, September 19, 2008

Reliable Construction-Kentucky Division




We are pleased to announce a new division of Reliable Construction! For those of you who don't know, Reliable Construction was started by my Dad, but he retired from the construction business and handed it down to my brother Matthew. Possum loves to work with tools and could possibly follow in the family business!

I heard screams this morning and ran outside to find this. The screams were coming from Squirrel as she was trying to climb on the roof of the house with her brother. She isn't coordinated enough and you can imagine what happened. Thankfully there is no broken bones or blood. Possum informed me that they were building a shooting house.

Please, don't everyone call at one time for us to fill your construction needs. We are a new brother/sister team that don't always get along and possibly can/will get hurt!

2 comments:

Nai Nai said...

I need a party house built, are they available?

Netta said...

Hey, I am just up the road and could use some work on the swing set in the back yard. Any bids?